John was on travel all week and got home at 1 am this morning. After breakfast he decided he wanted to take us to the zoo!! I know he was sooooooooo exhausted but he took us shopping and to the Evansville zoo! I am so blessed to have such a wonderful husband.
By the way, we were able to stay here without going to mom's to spend the night!! Needless to say, we are all happy to have him back home with us! We always miss him so much when he's gone!!
Friday, August 8, 2008
My wonderful husband
Posted by Kristi at 5:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I bet the kids really enjoyed the zoo. I guess I would have to agree that John is a pretty good guy. lol
Tracy
John's gonna get the big head now!!!
We all know John is a wonderful husband even tho he does probably have the big head after all the good things his wife said about him. Sorry we missed Brooklyn's birthday party, Kristi. I am feeling so much better today. I guess the antibiotics are kicking in. I felt like going to church this morning.
Post a Comment