Yes, you read it right!! We are expecting our third baby!! I am excited, terrified, and a bit overwhelmed. I haven't been to the Dr. yet, but I think I am about 5 weeks. I am feeling really great though a little tired. I am glad that I still have several months before the baby comes so I can mentally prepare myself. I am so scared that I won't have enough time for all 3, but there are families that have more children and seem to do fine. Phil, you'll have to help me out here. How much differerent is 3 than 2?
So, when you think of me, say a little prayer. I want to have a smooth pregnancy, labor, and delivery and a healthy baby. Also pray that I'll have wisdom to be a godly woman and mother. And for Brooklyn and Elijah to adjust well.
I'll talk to you all soon.
Love,
Kristi
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
We will soon be 5!!
Posted by Kristi at 5:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Kristi, you are going to do just fine. God has given you the stength and wisdom to care for 2, and He will give you everything you need for 3. You are a wonderful mother, and a Godly mother already! I just pray that God will continue to pour out his blessings on you, and to encourage you everyday. When you start having fear about the future, just remember how much He's helped you already! He will never forsake you.
I am sorry we missed the party. Mom is feeling better. Maybe we can all get together soon. I still want to see your house! Things have been really busy at my job, but hopefully will calm down soon. Either my weekends have been busy, or I've been exhausted!
I love you!
Wow!!! That is awesome! I am so happy for y'all. Each one is different and wonderful in their own way --- as you are seeing.
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm happy for you!! But I will say what everyone is thinking...WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU GIRL? YOU ARE CRAZY!!! Just kidding:} Okay, does Kendra or Julie have something to tell us now??
Nope, Tracy, I don't have any news at this time.....too soon for me! But, we have at least brought the subject up, so that's a start, right? lol Maybe next year? We'll see...one day at a time, and right now Kannon's got us running around like crazy! He's not scared of ANYTHING!
Post a Comment