I found these pics and almost cried!! The top one is Elijah on Easter Sunday and the bottom is Elijah in his car seat for the first time!! Isn't it amazing how fast they grow!!
Elijah is such a good boy. He is always smiling! People always tell me he is the happiest baby they've ever seen. He always has a smile for everyone!!
He turned 15 months yesterday. He is trying to say words. He can now say Hello, momma, dadda, papaw, nana, sis, baby, bear, shoe, dog, duck, quack quack, water, etc.
Brooklyn is sooooo excited about having another baby. One day I said "What will mommy do with 3 kids and only 2 arms?" Brooklyn said " I will watch all the kids!!" That's a scary thought. I know she will be a big help though!!
I can't believe she just celebrated her 3rd birthday. She keeps telling me that she still wants to be 2 still. She is so funny!
Well, I go to the doc next Wednesday to hear the baby's heartbeat. I am excited. I know everyone thinks I am crazy. But this baby was a surprise to me too!! I thought we were done having kids. John had convinced me that 2 was plenty. But I knew deep down that I wanted more. And John knew I wanted more. I just wasn't sure I was ready yet. But READY OR NOT here it comes!! A couple of my friends have 3 and they keep telling me that I will be fine. Dad says I will be fine, plus he gets another grand baby!!
I guess I'll go for now. I miss you all and love you all so much!!!
I was listening to the song "I can only imagine" today and I was thinking how wonderful heaven will be. I'll get to see my family every day. It's so important to have a personal relationship with Jesus every day!!
I'll talk to you soon.
Love,
Kristi


5 comments:
Kristi, you'll definitely be more than fine. It's challenging having 3, sometimes even a little overwhelming. But I could not imagine life without each and every one of them. They are each unique and a blessing to us. Then, when that third one starts to creep out of the baby stage, you'll find yourself wondering if you should have even another. :-)
I always said I wanted 4!! Who knows?!! I really didn't think I'd be having 3. It was hard enough convincing John to have the first one!! Don't get me wrong, John loves the kids but he also loved the freedom we had with just the 2 of us! I guess that's what retirement is about!!
Freedom now is having Grandma & Grandpa watch the kids for a while! :-)
But it only takes a while before you start missing them again.
Kristi, those pics are precious! I especially love Elijah in his tie! You have 2 gorgeous kiddos, with another gorgeous one coming!
You are going to be just fine. You have great family support, a wonderful husband, but most of all, you have God. He will grant you the patience you need, the guidance to be the mother you need to be to all of them. Brooklyn is old enough now, she'll want to be your "helper". I don't think any of the kids will feel left out. They will have close siblings to grow up with. Even though I was the youngest, (by far I must say) lol I had you, Jimmy, and Kendra which made my childhood that much better.
As far as freedom goes, even though we just have Kannon so far, Joey & I were married without kids for 11 years before we had Kannon....talk about a wake-up call with freedom. But, I wouldn't change a thing! Now I am happy to take a long shower! lol
Everything will be just fine!
Love you!
All you have to do is look at them in these pics, and you know you will be just fine... They're really good when they're asleep. lol just kidding..
Post a Comment