Saturday, December 6, 2008

Half way there!!

Hello all! I'm sorry I haven't posted in so long. We do not have the internet on our home computer, so I have to use John's work computer. We can only get dial up here unless we want to spend $100 bucks or so a month. Maybe someone has a suggestion??
Just wanted to share some news.
We recently went to the doctor and had an ultrasound to find out we are having a beautiful baby girl!! I think we have decided to name her Brylee Hope. (Not sure how we are spelling it yet)

I am now 20 weeks pregnant and feeling very good!! Brooklyn is sooo excited about a new baby. She was very upset at first to find out it was a girl because she wanted another brother. But she is okay now. She sings to the baby every night and kisses my belly all of the time.

Elijah on the other hand doesn't seem to notice! He is now 18 months and saying quite a few words. His new words are waffle and blast off! He loves to take baths. He tries to take his clothes off and says "bath, bath". He and Brooklyn play and fight together all of the time! Elijah loves to pester and always takes Brooklyn's babies.

We had a great Thanksgiving! We ate lots of turkey and had a good time visiting family. John's family comes to our house on Christmas Eve and then we have Christmas at our house on Christmas morning and then head off to my grandma's later that day!! I can't believe that it is almost Christmas. It is snowing today and it is so beautiful!

John is finishing up his Master's. He will be completely finished on Dec. 15th!! We haven't had supper with him for a few weeks now b/c he has been working on his capstone project after work every night. Plus, he has been traveling a few days out the week every 2 weeks!!! So, needless to say we will all be very glad when he is finished with his classes!!! I am so proud of him for his accomplishment!!!

Well, I will go for now. Hope to hear from you all soon.

Love Kristi

3 comments:

Brandi said...

congrats on another girl!!! i didn't even know you were pregnant!! i will call you soon... we should get together! this week is crazy, but next week maybe?? i'm off wed, thurs, friday everyweek! what is your schedule like?

brandi

Kristi said...

thanks! we are very flexible!! i know this month is crazy for most people!! It is hard to plan, but we should be able to meet on any of those days!!

Brandi said...

i'm not sure if i work on thurs this week, but if i don't we could get together?? are you guys free? i should know by tomorrow morning and i'll give you a call!